my kind of honesty
Monday, January 17, 2005
  Funny day John and I went to The Barras today, a market in the East End of Glasgow. We bought and ate several bags of delicious sweets (called swedgers by Glaswegians), mooched around, taking our time in the antiques area. We bought a cool birthday present for Ruth, chatted to some of the stall-holders who were very sweet, then headed back to town. We met up with our friend Paul when he finished work, went for some noodles at Wagamama's, went for a couple of drinks (I had cocktails) and then took him to see The Incredibles, which John and I have seen but knew he'd love, so we had to take him to see it. A good day, though I was worried about having to tidy the flat when we got home, but how lovely to find that Ruth had already done most of it! Something else marred the day, but I'm going to put it in a separate post.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
it will probably start out as a diary type blog and then spawn some kind of political tirade that will put off even the most tenacious readers, so lots to look forward to

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Counters