my kind of honesty
Friday, January 14, 2005
  I can't report everything... ...so I won't. I'm feeling pretty ok, which means mediocre in a nice way, or untroubled by turmoil but not particularly excited either. Work has been the usual routine of waiting for customers to distract the manager from talking at me, college was pleasant, John has been doing much better with his coursework. I've got this sense, though, that there's something else I should be thinking about, but I can't work out what it is...mmm....and I can't shake the feeling. I'll leave it for now. I'm feeling too bland to write anything worth reading.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
it will probably start out as a diary type blog and then spawn some kind of political tirade that will put off even the most tenacious readers, so lots to look forward to

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Counters