my kind of honesty
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
  I went to the shower It's getting dark already, but I've only just showered and dressed. Yes, you guessed it, it's the return of the killer back pain! Another day off college, though not as depressed because I feel connected to it again after having been once. I've already seen the doctor about the back - no help, of course. John is booking me an appointment with a good masseuse - here's hoping it works, because it will not do to have old man ailments like this.

As I sit typing this blog the wind is moaning outside the flat and the wires that should be attached to the block are banging against the window. We stopped watching tv ages ago because these cables should go up to the roof and bring us a signal. However, even withough tv I have already been informed that Germaine Greer has left the Big Brother house. Not being able to watch the show has not quelled my interest in her participation - I really felt she might shake things up a bit. I would be fascinated to hear her reasons for leaving. The BBC website listed other early quitters of Big Brother, which led me to compare Germaine with Sunita, who left Big Brother 3. I always felt she was cutting her losses when she left, as she was training for a career in law. Germaine also may have realised that any further exposure on the show might do her harm, though I think she could easily have won. But perhaps she just felt claustrophobic.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
it will probably start out as a diary type blog and then spawn some kind of political tirade that will put off even the most tenacious readers, so lots to look forward to

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Counters