my kind of honesty
Monday, January 10, 2005
  It's been a (short) while So I felt I should add a new post. Why? You may ask, since this has all been pretty banal so far. Just an erratic collection of snippets, and little else. Little insight, probably little humour, though that depends on you (you being the reader). I don't know why, but I felt I couldn't just let the thing die in its infancy. Not that I was even tempted, but if you've read the rest of the blog - a mean feat and no mistake - you'll know that I've never really been sure what this is for. Maybe I will add a diary-type post 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
it will probably start out as a diary type blog and then spawn some kind of political tirade that will put off even the most tenacious readers, so lots to look forward to

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Counters