my kind of honesty
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
  Quoting again Now I just had to quote what the lovely lady at Beck-a-Blog said, because it's so true of what I keep reading on a lot of other (American Rightwing Christian) blogs and sites - I keep wanting to post comments and rant at them, but even people who have written calm intelligent comments get short shrift from the idot-bigots. It is also true of people I've come across in the UK, unfortunately. But don't let that get you down! Read Becky's pithy observation instead:

"People use Jesus as an excuse. They’re fat and they don’t do anything about it because, “Jesus loves them anyway”. They’re not good at talking to people, so they talk to God. They hate people and blame it on Jesus. “I hate gays because of Jesus,” they seem to be thinking. No, you hate gays because you’re an ass." 
Comments:
hey danny (also my brother's name interestingly enough), it's becky from beck-a-blog. thanks for the cool props on my blog and the link. yours is way cool too. people need to chill on the homophobia crap. when are they going to accept that most people do queer off or have in the past? see the movie, "kinsey", it illustrates my point exactly...and don't get me started with the jesus freaks who are really gay and masking it with religion...hello, can you say, "catholic, pedophile, priests in america..." keep on fighting the good fight. ;) becky
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
it will probably start out as a diary type blog and then spawn some kind of political tirade that will put off even the most tenacious readers, so lots to look forward to

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Counters