my kind of honesty
Thursday, January 06, 2005
  your one true love your one true love

I decided to go on a small channel hop "next blog" tour, and after a few dull ones, a few foreign language ones and a disturbing family one that I had to strongly resist posting a remark about a photo of their granddaughter, I found this one. A really good fun photo blog of some girl and her life and she seemed so fun, and I liked looking through all the pictures in her life, and even though I didn't know anyone in them I found myself chuckling fondly about the people I saw. Aren't I creepy? 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
it will probably start out as a diary type blog and then spawn some kind of political tirade that will put off even the most tenacious readers, so lots to look forward to

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Counters