my kind of honesty
Saturday, February 12, 2005
  my kind of guilt Hello one and all (perhaps one is all of you?). I don't know if you realised this, but - blogs are tough. I have to juggle justifying writing this blog with justifying writing to my friends, which is a tough call. But after some time of not actually contacting my friends or writing my blog, I've decided that I may as well write my blog again. I don't quite know where I've got to with it though...The blog is still deciding whether it's diary or opinion driven, the two oviously not being mutually exclusive, but I'd like to know which one is dominant. I reckon I'm probably too lazy to slavishly update the blog as a diary, but I don't really feel my opinions are engaging/witty/insightful enough to post regularly. Oh fuck it, it's a bit of both and some other stuff besides (notice how I'm loathe to rely on the catch-all "reflections" or "observations" here - spew), and I'll have to write what I feel like writing or I'll end up not caring. And neither will you - if you did in the first place. 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
it will probably start out as a diary type blog and then spawn some kind of political tirade that will put off even the most tenacious readers, so lots to look forward to

ARCHIVES
January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 /


Powered by Blogger

Hit Counter
Counters